We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you purchase a product from us, we ask you for personal information, some of which is supplied to SMJ Productions with your order. This includes means of contact such as your address, email address, and phone number, but as we use PayPal merchant services for credit card acceptance, we never have access to your credit card number(s) from anything you might do on our web site, or on the PayPal site to which customers are transferred when they select items for purchase. You may wish to review the PayPal privacy information found behind the Security and Protection link on the PayPal home page.
- Log information – When you access our website via a browser, application, or other client, certain information is automatically recorded, such as your web request, your interaction with a service (what you click), your web domain, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request.
- User communications – When you send us email or other communications, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of SMJ Productions LLC or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent prior to such use.Information sharing
We do not and will not share your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of SMJ Productions LLC except if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of SMJ Productions, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We restrict access to personal information to SMJ Productions employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf.